Autumn Red

Monday, September 9, 2013

Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed I treat myself to a new nail polish. I usually intend to pick something crazy and "on trend", but mostly I come out of the shop with a new shade of red. That is what happened on Friday while feeling super sorry for myself because of the never ending cold. I thought I will try something glittery but I ended up with the newest Essie red from their fall collection called twin sweater set. Oh so glad I got it because it just might be my all time favourite red shade to the date. It has the most beautifully vibrant crimson red tone that makes me feel sassy each time I look at my wiggly fingers:) What nail polish colour are you wearing right now? xo

P.S: And my favourite summer shade.
P.P.S: Plus, four sassy takes on hair:)

(Photo via Brown Dress with White Dots)

15 comments:

Liesl said...

What a lovely, affordable treat for yourself...and such a lovely color for the holidays that will be here before we know it! :)

KristiMcMurry said...

Love that color! I never get my nails done, simply because I never think about it. I should be ashamed since my mother-in-law AND my grandmother-in-law do nails.

holtkamp said...

Their whole fall collection is amazing, thanks for posting! I think I need a little pick me up polish too :)

Jessica said...

You can't go wrong with a shade of red. I'm currently wearing white polish and just picked up a bottle of navy.

Kristen said...

I'm currently wearing a pinky coral from my cousin's wedding this weekend. I am really looking forward to the fall colors! Loving the new Essie ones!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Red nails are so chic!

Oh and check out the wonderful giveaway on my blog!
http://justanothershopaholic.blogspot.com/2013/09/kris-giveaway.html

Becky Kozak said...

What a great colour! I've never been too into nail polish for two reasons... a) I work in a kitchen and nail polish chips in someones food is a biiiig no no and b) when it starts to chip i'm SO lazy and I am constantly out of nail polish remover so I just pick it off... yuck hahah.

But you're rocking that red!!

xo Becky
Seductive Mania

Dominika said...

Right now? latte beige. But I adore all reds and totally agree that such a small thing as red nails can make your day! (Red lips do work as well...)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Liesl :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Kristi, you are a luck girl..and you should totally try this colour...It's so sassy.

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love navy, Jessica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It sounds so lovely, Kristen!

Diana Mieczan said...

Becky:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Dominika:) Btw: latte beige sounds perfect for autumn:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk