Autumn Home: Plaid

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ever since I spotted this post over on Design*Sponge about 15 nifty ways to add a bit of plaid to your home, I immediately got hooked. We already agreed that plaid is the perfect autumn pattern when it comes to fashion, so why not for home, right? Now, I am on a hunt for a cozy wool throw or a warm blanket or even a few snug plaid pillows for the sofa. Saturday nights would feel so wonderfully special under a blanket like this one, wouldn’t they? What do you think? Would a dash of plaid work in your home? xo

P.S: Remember this little nook?
P.P.S: How about those radiator shelves?

(Photos by/via Space for Inspiration, Faribault Mill, Design*Sponge)

6 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

LOVE IT!
Yes, I incorporate plaid in my home decor all year long to give it that cabin cozy cottage feel.
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

I love cabin-cozy-cottage vibe, Amy:)

Mary Jo @trustyourstyle said...

I always have something plaid happening, even in summer in the hammock. It's like comfort food to me :)

xo Mary Jo

holtkamp said...

So perfect!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love what you said, Mary Jo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk