Autumn = Chunky Scarves.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy official autumn, lovelies! Today seems to be the perfect time to talk scarves. Are you a scarf-wearing type? How about those long, chunky, oversized ones? Yesterday afternoon I welcomed the crisp season by unpacking the last of my snug knit scarves. I usually put them away for the warmer seasons and as soon as the crisp air kicks in, I take them out to play again:) There is just something so cozy and comforting about wrapping a long scarf around your neck in a messy understated way, isn’t there? Very French, remember? Plus, it's truly the best autumn accessory! What do you think? Which one do you fancy most? xo

P.S: My ode to scarves and three times fancy.
P.P.S: Plus, how to wear scarves like a true Parisian and a few sassy faux fur scarves that you might also like.

(Photos by/via Abby, With Love and Light, Vanessa Jackman, Grottrtmilch, Blue Birds Fly, Stockholm Streetstyle, LB, We Heart It, The Sartorialist)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love scarves. The bigger the better. Jill

Tanvi said...

LOVE! Will definitely be translating them in my own way form winter! (;

Katie said...

I LOVE scarves! They are so necessary, especially here in Chicago when it is windy and cold. I agree with Jill, the bigger the better! Happy Monday!!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Yep yep! I'm all about the chunky sweaters!

holtkamp said...

perfect way to start the fall!

Josie said...

A scarf changes everything!

Melissa Blake said...

LOVE those plaid ones!

Vintage Market Place said...

I am in love with that chunky nubby harvest yellow one!!!
Amy

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

gah! i LOVE chunky scarves! one of my absolute faves about fall!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds good, Tanvi:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, oh yes!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...true, holtkamp!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Melissa. Aren't they beautiful?

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh that one tickles my fancy too, Amy.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I love me a chunky scarf!

Diana Mieczan said...

Michelle:) They are the best, aren't they?

Chia said...

Hi! Any idea where the scarf from the first picture can be found? I love it!
Thanks so much in advance!

Diana Mieczan said...

Chia, that scarf is from Zara's 2012 collection and I don't think isn't available anymore. Sorry! But here is a similar one by Glen Lossie: http://us.asos.com/search/plaid-scarf?hrd=1&q=plaid+scarf&RecentSearchesUsed=true
Hope that helps!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk