This Week's Gems.

Friday, August 30, 2013

A great shirt to welcome autumn:)...

Brilliant! Fancy your city/state ring? I totally do!...

My kitchen table totally needs this tea towel mat. How beautiful!...

How swoonworthy is this pendant? (Plus, here is a little discount code for all exPress-o readers: EXPRESSO. Thanks, Sharon!)...

The perfect hooks to hang your fall raincoats on...

Studs perfection!...

The prettiest nursery decal ever. Don't you just love dandelions?...

Vintage 1960's Eames style chair - great for that sassy pop of colour...

Backpack made for city strolls:)...

Awww...

What a
timeless piece! Totally smitten with this bag. Psst: This one tickles my fancy as well + they are on sale!...

This ladder would came in handy in tiny little bathrooms like ours:)...

Rosemary candle - my new favourite!...

Happy last Friday of August, sweets:) What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell...xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(12th photo by Paul Barbera)

10 comments:

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Wonderful gems. I especially adore the yellow chair.

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Those studs are made from bullets... inventive but also scary don´t you think?!

Anonymous said...

What a great list. I city ring and the stud earrings are my fave and so afforable. Need to get them. Thanks.

Mary Jo @trustyourstyle said...

Loving all your gems! That rosemary candle looks divine. Thank you so much for the sweet mention of my Flash Sale, love your pick {Newport Harbor is one of my favorites!}
xo Mary Jo

Diana Mieczan said...

Fashion art and other fancies, that chair totally tickles my fancy too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I LOVE them, Martie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous so with you on that! And, thank you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Mary Jo:)

Vintage Market Place said...

ooo so many good gems today.
Can't even choose which I love most.
Have a great weekend Diana.
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...thanks, Amy:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk