This Week's Gems

Friday, August 23, 2013

Thinking about getting a great rain-coat for autumn? I adore this one....

Swoon - liquid light lamp. Perfect for autumn evenings in...

Triangle & dot - what a sassy little pairing....

If you fancy keeping your eggs toasty for longer, try those woolly hats:)...

How adorable is this ombre card? Plus, sending thank you notes makes me feel oh-so good:)...

This book looks like a must have...

Aww...stardust earrings! Yes, please:)...

Four snazzy pillows I would love to have in my home right now...

Oh boy, this antique ring just stole my heart! It's super spectacular and very unusual - a true gem, don't you think?...

Pretty, pretty, pretty clutch...

How lovely are those cuffs? Best part? You can personalize it as you wish:)...

And speaking of eggs, those fry rings would come in super handy in my house...

Happy Friday, sweets:) What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell...xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want ever single thing from here. The coat would be great for this mornig since it's raining and I'm in the mood for eggs too. Jill

Heba Lateef said...

i want those cuffs, very pretty and simple! great post, Diana :)

Courtney Erin said...

I am so excited for fall and that top photo somehow makes me even more excited!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Tiffany Kadani said...

That ring and that coat need to be in my possession. Perfection!

amy b.s. said...

that coat? i need it. need! and i'll take that book while i'm at it too!

Steph said...

Mmm, raincoats! A must for London! I bought this striped top from Claudie Pierlot yesterday - http://pinterest.com/pin/281404676689739161/ and came home to my fiance who had presents waiting for me - a hard cover book of Steve McCurry's iconic photographs and a clutch / handbag from Reiss - http://www.reiss.com/womens/bags/clutch-bags/jolene/blue/ Yay! Have a great weekend x

LyddieGal said...

I love those pillows! they would be a fun way to liven up a room!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I love your comment!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Heba:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Courtney, I am so with you on that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, giggle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Steph, you have such a wonderful fiance:) Your comment melts my heart. Btw: I adore that top. I need one too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Lyddie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk