This Week's Gems

Friday, August 16, 2013

My new favourite skirt. Yup, it has giraffes on it:)...

Romen spork aka the coolest gadget ever - spoon + fork in one:)...

Tangerine moonstone bracelet and the end of summer go so well together. Don't you just love the colour pop?...

Brilliant = colour coded key fobs...

I simply can't get enough of this Moka Express print. Genius and oh-so lovely...

Initial rings are always a yes in my book. Plus they are perfect for stacking:)...

And while we are on the subject of giraffes, look what I found - eek!...

The perfect notecards and pencils set to write those well overdue little love notes...

Found: the perfect pom-pom headband...

Just picture those teardrop earrings paired up with your favourite summer flowy dress...Ah, outfit perfection!...

Oh, be still, my heart! The most sassy backless sundress I've ever seen. Swoon!...

If any of your friends just had a baby, this new mom necklace would make the perfect first gift. So delicate and oh-so pretty...

Ha, what a fantastic idea to use wall decal as a coat hanger. The tree totally caught my eye. (It's especially great for small spaces)....

How about a soup swap this upcoming September? I'm totally thinking about it...Here is what you would need besides the soup: containers, tissue paper, carrier, a bit of twine and some labels. Ta dah!

Happy Friday, sweets:) What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell...xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(Top photo by Stephanie Sterjovski)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soup swap? That is a great idea and I need the giraffe skirt in my closest asap. Jill

Laura Bear said...

AHH so many cute Giraffe's! And I am off to snap up those initial rings.. so pretty! Have a great day! xo

Chrissy said...

Loving all your wonderful finds! Love giraffes! Have a fab weekend, lady xxx

Jillian Manesh said...

loving all the little giraffes :) i hope you are doing well! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Becky Kozak said...

Anything with tiny giraffes on it is a win!! So so cute!

xo Becky

Vintage Market Place said...

okay loving the spork and I have to try my hand at making the super cute pom pom piece for the hair.
ADORABLE!!!
Have a great weekend Diana!
Amy

LyddieGal said...

I love the idea of stacking my initials! have to do that sometime :)
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I so want to do it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, you too, lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aren't they the cutest, Jillian?

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, hope you had a wonderful weekend as well.

Lena said...

That skirt, those keys.. but the new mom necklace is my favorite! J'adore!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lena:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk