This Week's Gems.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Remember when we spoke about white dresses? Well, this one is simply swoonworthy (and only $37)...

What a beauty...

I have no words to describe how much I adore this vintage turquoise ring...

How great is this vintage olive basket?...

:)...

How adorable is this dress?...

I can't get enough of pretty scarves. You?...

Studs perfection...

Giggle, I couldn't resist:)...

Happy Friday, sweets:) What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell...xo

(Top photo by Alexandra)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes to the dress. I am going to order it.

Laura Bear said...

I have that dress! I ordered it to wear to my baby shower :) But I, sadly, didn't know about the amazing price at Sheinside... so I paid about 100 bucks more at sarahaghili.com :( :( waaahhh

also, I need those towels as I say that pretty much every night when doing the dishes :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Anonymous :) Me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Laura! But I bet you look oh-so adorable wearing it:)

LyddieGal said...

awww, what a sweet dog!
have a great weekend diana!

Chic on the Cheap

Lady Grey said...

Oh that dress! It's amazing!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I never wear white, but for this dress I would make an exception, gorgeous!

Claudz said...

I love that white dress
And the olive baskets

Hope you had a good weekend x

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Claudz :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk