S'mores Stuffed Pizza Cookie

Monday, August 19, 2013
Blimey, one thing I know about Mondays is that they are made for ooey gooey cookie indulgence. Wouldn't you agree? Plus, I've been craving s'mores all morning and after spotting this chocolate, marshmallows and graham crakers bomb, I'm ready to get cooking. Fancy joining in? Go on, make some with me...I won't tell anyone, if you won't:) Here is the full recipe. xo

P.S: One pan skillet chocolate chunk cookie.
P.P.S: Chocolate + s'mores:)

(Photos by Tessa)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You post the most delicious food posts. Yes please to s'mores cookie.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

yum! i would add peanut butter too- so decadent!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

mouth-watering! i need to try this...ASAP!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Omg, I am sure this is amazing.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, good idea, Jaime:) YUM!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene:)

Anonymous said...

girl i lov u , im ry it sooon thank u

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk