Salted Chocolate Clementine Wedges

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lovelies, what are you snacking on lately? For the past few days I’ve been indulging in salted chocolate clementine wedges. My mom and I can’t get enough of their savoury citrus taste especially since they are so easy to make and perfect for hot summer days. So delicious.

Here is how: Dip your fresh clementine wedges in a bit of melted dark chocolate and sprinkle them with sea salt. Ta dah!

P.S: Goat cheese grape balls.
P.P.S: And cheese with a coffee twist.

(Photos by Health & Oregon Tale)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sea-salt makes everything taste delicious. I am a fan!

Ann Martin said...

All I had to do was read the title and my mouth started watering. Will try this!

Laura Bear said...

yummm!!! What a brilliant idea!!

little t said...

Soooo good! It's overdone with strawberries. And the salt? Genius!

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

oh my goodness!!! this looks amazing!

Minha vida de campo said...

Que dica maravilhosa, amo chocolate deve ficar uma delicia.
Tenha um ótimo dia.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Ooh, refreshing and sweet, the best kind of treat!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh-so true, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann Martin, :)

Diana Mieczan said...

little t, so true!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk