Romance in London

Tuesday, August 20, 2013


Have you been to London? Many say that London is not the most romantic city in the world but I beg to differ. Last night Balazs and I were reminiscing over our recent trip there and we both agreed that  it's one of our all time favourite spots. It's busy, moody, proper, cultural and yes, romantic with its beautiful little gradens, fancy tea houses, water canals, tiny side streets and glowy lights. What else do you need for romance, right? I'm curious, which city do you find the most romantic? xo

P.S: The view London style!
P.P.S: And this hot tub - rooftop movie night.

(Photos by Irene Suchocki)

13 comments:

Jessica said...

Is it completely corny to say that any city with my boyfriend is romantic? ;-) I've never been to London, but I yearn to go whenever I see photos!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...not at all, Jessica. It's actually very sweet! You guys should totally plan a trip there:)

Steph said...

Oh yes, I do love London and it is definitely a romantic city. These photos are beautiful. It is hard to believe I've lived here for more than 6 years now. Thanks for reminding me to appreciate it more!

bethan said...

I love London, but then I would say that, I live here and I am totally bias! I love the pictures! X

skedian said...

London is definitely romantic! There is something about Rome and Buenos Aires and, surprisingly, Edinburgh that make them romantic too. Maybe it is the combination of history, culture, and...food/drink?!

Carrie said...

I've never been to London, but i would absolutely love to visit!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Steph:)Btw: next time I am in London visitng my mom we should catch up over a cup of coffee:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Bethan:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You are very right, skedian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You would love it there, Carrie:)

Monica | Hola!design said...

I've always wanted to visit! These pictures ares mesmerizing.

Relydesign said...

I love London...hope to move there soon :D

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, Relydesing:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk