MuchLoved

Thursday, August 22, 2013



Meet Pink Teddy, Bobo, Aloysius, Flopsie, Gerry the Giraffe, Big Ted, Teddy and Louie. They are just a few of Mark Nixon’s cherished plush animals that are part of his adorable series entitled MuchLoved. The full series contains thirty of those cuties that have been so well-loved over the years that they are now falling apart. Each bear comes with a super interesting story that is totally worth reading over a cup of morning coffee.

Aren’t they adorably saddening? They melt my heart:) Do you have one of those well-loved plush animals from your childhood? Mine is Beary-Bear and I had him for the past (probably) 25 years. He looks pretty put together compared to Aloysisu:) Ouch!

P.S: The burning house...

(via Laughing Squid)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

When my son was little we got him a giraffe that he still adores. This post brings such sweet memories.

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

We have a little bear from my son. He called it bumpy because the fabric is the same kind that long underwear is made of. It's falling apart and I love it.

Claudz said...

I had a bear growing up - a pink panther (I share a name with one of the characters)
I think he looks pretty good compared to some of these bears.
Such a cute idea though

Laura Bear said...

OH yes. I still have Ellie. She is a pink elephant and she is sitting in a pile of things I need to hand wash and repair (hoping to pass her onto my little one, but she is going to need a little repair first!)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Jana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Claudz:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, your comment melts my heart:)

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

what a cute series! i have a blanket from when I was baby - bunny blanket- that is all frayed and the bunnies around the blanket edge are faded. BB got alot of love and is still in my bed 28 years later!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...that is so sweet, Jaime:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk