Lasagne Grilled Cheese

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Here is the thing, I ate too much cheese in the last few days so when I woke up this morning, I asked Balazs not to buy any more cheese till Monday…And then I spotted Joy’s Lasagne grilled cheese. It has gooey mozzarella, scrumptious ricotta, fresh basil and cherry tomatoes. Hmm, I just might sneak one when Balazs isn’t looking – giggle. Fancy one too? Here is the recipe. xo

P.S: Plus, fried egg sandwich, egg salad sandwich and this scrumptious Italian sandwich.
P.P.S: When flavours collide.

9 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Whoa, what a concept!

Anonymous said...

OMG, how didn't I think of this before? Jill

Minha vida de campo said...

Que delicia essa lasanha. Ha se eu não estivesse de dieta faria hoje essa deliciosa refeição.
Tenha um ótimo dia.

Tanvi said...

This looks SO GOOD!!!

Rachel @ Existation said...

Whaaat is this and why is it not already in my mouth.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Oh my goodness, how have I not heard of this before! I need to try this asap.

Jessica said...

This looks sinful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Minha:) And Rachel, giggle. I love your comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk