I scream...Candy!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Do you have a sweet tooth? Ha, when it comes to candy, I’m your girl. Plus, there is no denying that my tiny ocd side loves the colour arrangements. As soon as I spotted those images I transformed into a 5 year old checking if I can spot my favourite one. Anyway, this cool little project is by an Austin-based photographer Emily, who has quite a sweet tooth herself. The girl seems totally candy-savvy since she included and colour-grouped every candy one can imagine, like lollipops, bubble gum, all kinds of fruit chews, hard candy sticks, taffy, gummy bears, PEZ, and even little heart-shaped piles of nerds.

Oh boy, now I want candy. You? Which board tickles your fancy? What’s your favourite candy? (For me it’s a toss between Reeses’s and jelly beans and Balazs’s is all about toffee). xo

P.S: And caramel candy and crumbly toffee.
P.P.S: Plus, this awesome rainbow staircase in Italy and the cool food flags.

(via My Modern Met)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kid in me says taffy. Genius series. Jill

Heba Lateef said...

Jelly beans! i love to put them in the freezer for 15 mins before i eat them :)

Ann Martin said...

I haven't thought of Teaberry or Black Jack gum in years! My grandmother used to send packages of each for Christmas as we couldn't get either where I lived. Fun to see the variety in these pics.

Becky Kozak said...

Yummmm! Red, pink, and gold are my absolute favourites. Now I want some candies!!

xo Becky
Seductive Mania

Christianna said...

I want to go eat some candy with you! Seriously this is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I have to admit that I'm Lemon Drop/Lemon Head girl myself!

Claudz said...

I don't know half the candy here!
I love Laffy Taffy, red liquorice and so many others. I have a sweet tooth so eat anything. Chocolate is my favourite though!
Don't like normal black liquorice

Anonymous said...

lov this post plus every1 like candy no matter their age

Rebecca Williams said...

Oh!!! You have a very good collection of gummy candies there! Bazooka bubble gums and gummy bears are my favorites.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh, good idea, Heba! So going to try it. Thanks for the tip!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann Martin, awww...that is such a sweet comment:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Christianna, we totally should:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Claudz, I am not black liquorice fan as well...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk