How To Cuff Your Sleeves J.Crew Style.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Have you ever wondered how do J.Crew models make their shirts look so darn effortless with their take on rolled-up sleeves? I've always been a huge believer of little style tweaks and rolled-up sleeves are on the top of my list. So recently, when I spotted a little tutorial from J. Crew's own Gayle, I literally did a happy dance. There is a particular method to their flawlessly cuffed sleeves and I’ve been using it lately like it's my job. Check it out, tweak it out, enjoy!

Would you try it? Do you roll up your sleeves? Any secret techniques you'd like to share? xo

P.S: Also, rolled-up pants goodness.
P.P.S: What's your take on the boyish trend?

(via Who What Wear via Fuji Files)

8 comments:

Josie said...

I have been doing this for a while now...I learned it from the J Crew Catalogs! I love how they style the clothes to make them look effortless. I also copy how they roll jeans leaving one side lower than the other.

Vintage Market Place said...

Yep, I rock this look almost everyday.
I love the rolled sleeve of a mens shirt. I feel so comfy and stylish with it.
Amy

Laura Bear said...

AH i love that they came out and told us how they do it! I totally do this, but have a hard time with making it look "considered but not too considered!" Trickier than one would think! :)

LyddieGal said...

definitely going to try this next time i cuff!

Diana Mieczan said...

Josie, me too:) I love their pants-rolling techinque:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally know what you mean, laura:)

Brianna Stafford said...

Hi Diana,

Thanks for the great picture tutorial. I posted a link to your page on my blog post today at thefancyb.blogspot.com. Thanks again for helping us achieve the look!

Brianna Stafford

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk