Cheers to a great weekend!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Can you believe there are only nine days till September? Where did the summer go? Oh boy, time flies, doesn't it? For Balazs and I this weekend will be all about relaxing, spending time reading books, catching up on Skype chats with friends and family and listening to Miles David. What are you up to this weekend, lovelies? Have a wonderful last full weekend in August and as always here are a few awesome links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun!

How to order wine on a first date:)

Oh my goodness, Nutella cookbook!!!

J'adore, always and forever!

Adult friends and all that jazz...

Incredible little gem. European architecture is swoonworthy.

Ha, Disneyland staff cafeteria in 1961.

I had this this morning. So good!

Brilliant, 10 foot long birthday candelabra!

Street smarts. Which one tickles your fancy?

After seeing this, I am pretty excited for autumn to come:)

Gabrielle's new house is so beautiful...

Cooking supplies heaven.

Blooms in season right now.

Have you read George Saunders's advice to graduates?

Kale and green garlic bruschetta sounds wonderful right now, doesn't it?

A few sassy braids for curly hair.

Lovelies, see you Monday morning:) xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Elissa)


Anonymous said...

My fave time of the week. Relaxing sounds like something I should be doing too. Cheers, Grace.

Vintage Market Place said...

Happy Weekend Diana
It will be a chaotic full weekend here. But I hope to find some time to sew :)

Laura Bear said...

OH my goodness that post got me ready for fall too! Only a few days from September! Ah! :)

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, have fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ah indeed, Laura:)

Krystal said...

so sad that summer is ending :(

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, Krystal:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk