Happy At 100!

Monday, August 12, 2013


Speaking of happiness, ever wondered how would you look or feel at 100 years old? Well, a brilliant German photographer, Karsten Thormaehlen created a project where he snapped portraits of a few wonderfully cheerful 100-year-olds. Their secrets to long, wonderful life vary between an occasional glass of whiskey, good stress management, great genes or extraordinary and happy personalities that keep them feeling younger than ever. So I reckon if we just try all those tips and add tons of daily smiles, we can make it to 100 as well. What do you think? Aren't they adorable?

Btw: the first gentleman reminds me of my grandpa:) How old are your grandparents? Both of mine are approaching 90 next year. xo

P.S: Love ever after.
P.P.S: Days with my father...

(via Bored Panda)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly my grandparents are not around anymore and I miss them dearly. Those photos are a great motivation to stay healthy and positive. Love them.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, totally!

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

You find the best stuff!!!! May I be so lucky to be that happy and 100 years old. Just not looking forward to diapers again...haha

HiLLjO said...

I never "wanted" to be old, until I had Bernice. I want to be old because that will mean she has grown and I get to see her live a full life. I would love to be 100.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jana and thank you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..your comment is so sweet, HiLLjO:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk