Monday, August 12, 2013
Lovelies, how was your weekend? Let's ease into this Monday with a bit of morning chatter. After we finally arrived home and spent 2 nights in our own bed we feel ourselves again:) Traveling is wonderful and eye-opening but going back home is equally special and comforting, isn't it?

So we are back to our normal routine with a bit of heavy heart of leaving the beautiful beaches behind...But we spent Saturday on our balcony reminiscing about Malta and London and Sunday celebrating my 31st birthday with cheese, wine and Greek food. So our first weekend back home wasn't bad at all:) The best part is that today I am picking up my brand you camera. So as soon as I figure out all the settings, you can expect more photos from around here since you all asked for more personal photos after the Malta post. xo

(Photo via au lait)


Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Diana! I'm turning 30 next month so I will be in the 30s club very soon.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Anonymous! And happy almost birthday to you, lovely.

Tiffany Kadani said...

Happy Birthday!It sounds like you had a perfect celebration. Woo hoo!

LyddieGal said...

What a beautiful photo, I love the golden rim light.
Happy Birthday Diana! Hope it's a great one!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Lyddie:)

HiLLjO said...

Glad you had a good trip! I know that "my own bed" feeling. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk