Found!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Found! A brilliant food tumblr dedicated to documenting the daily vegan eating habits of 22-year old Brittany. She is a Canadian woman who little over a year ago embarked on a journey to a healthier eating as a way to deal with her previous destructive relationship with food. The tumblr is a true feast for eyes and a great inspiration if you fancy taking the healthier eating route yourself.  I’m not sure if I could be a vegan since eggs and cheese are my big loves, but I surely will try some of her fresh, clean and drool-worthy recipes. What a great inspiration! Are you a vegan, meat eater, half-half or a vegetarian? xo

P.S: Foodie Confessions.
P.P.S: Bedtime breakfast.

(via Wolf Eyebrows)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I wish I could make better food choices. I have the worse sweet tooth and I can't resist chips. Her food looks so pure and beautiful.

-Ola

Elsa de Diego said...

So yummy! :) The last image really caught my attention! What a great snack! Thanks for the inspiration. Muah!

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

Food photos are so tough-she does it well!
J

Alexa said...

Oh wow these are stunning photos...definitely checking out her tumblr!

Tiffany Kadani said...

I try to eat vegan when I can. I can't wait to look at her tumblr!

Vintage Market Place said...

Since my last surgery I am forced to being a healthy eater. I am so aware now of what I consume.
I am mostly a vegetarian now but I will eat skinless low fat chicken still for a protein kick.
It is amazing how much more energy and not to mention how a fit into my clothes is a heck of alot more pleasing.
But what I really noticed with my new diet is my hair is growing like crazy.
YAY!
Amy

Katie said...

Mmm! This is great and making me hungry. Some good inspiration and good ideas for meals. I've been vegetarian for 16 years now. Wow! It doesn't seem like that long!

Monica | Hola!design said...

Amazing find! I'm committed to eating healthier,and I'm always looking for recipes and ideas for snacks.

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Elsa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Alexa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You will love it, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, that is so interesting...Good for you and well done:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, 16 years? That is awesome:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk