Fancy Morning Brew.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Speaking of all things delicious, if your mornings tend to be a bit on the miserable side, here is a good solution: Jazz up your regular cup of coffee with a bit of vanilla syrup and some caramel sauce. I've been treating myself to this combo for the past two mornings and what a fancy little treat it is! Here is the full how to. Are you a coffee drinker?

P.S: More coffee goodness including homemade vanilla syrup, ice (cube) coffee and this brilliant coffee concentrate.
P.P.S: And this little trick!

(Photos by Milo & Me)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diana I drink 4 cups every single day. I'm hooked on coffee and this one looks like my new fave combo. Thanks.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Coffee is my absolute favorite! This one looks great.

Vintage Market Place said...

I think I will have my hubby try this. It is a little too rich for me but gosh it looks so good!!
Amy

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

Dangerous for sure!

LyddieGal said...

sounds like my favorite starbucks drink!
Chic on the Cheap

Laura Bear said...

WOw that looks amazing. I can't wait to be able to have more than just my little cup of Jo every morning!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, same here! I LOVE coffee:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Indeed, Jana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk