Easy-Peasy Under-Eye-Bags Fix

Monday, August 5, 2013

Darlings, how was your weekend? Balazs and I are still in a Malta-salty-air-limbo but before I get all the photos organized and sorted for a post this week, I thought today we could start with a little fun trick for fresh looking eyes that I am totally hooked on.

Do you get under-eye-bags? I do, especially when I don't sleep enough or when I have one too many glasses of wine the night before. It's one of those things that makes me look even more tried than I actually am. I usually don't mind them that much or just treat them with a bit of concealer but there are times that I wish they just disappeared, especially when the concealer makes the whole thing look even worse and more visible.

So before flying to Malta I asked my mom about it and to no surprise, she suggested that I try her trick that she learned from Red Mag and she has been using ever since.

It's really simple: you just need your regular concealer and a bit of lip balm. First press your lip balm directly below the lashline and start the concealer further down, blending where the two products meet. That is it!

If you try it, you will be hooked. It makes my eyes look so naturally luminous and fresh-looking. I love it. Thanks mom:) xo

Would you try it?

P.S: Spring lipstick trick.
P.P.S: And this sassy nail polish.

(Photo by Anna Wolf, via Visva)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed your posts Diana and I am glad you are back. My days felt different without reading Express-O. Of course, yes to the trick. I will try it. Jill

little t said...

I'm going to try it Diana, you always find the best stuff!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..you are the sweetest, Jill:) I missed you too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, little t:) Your comment made me blush:)

Little Observationist said...

I am sooo trying that! Thanks :)

Dancing Branflake said...

So smart and easy! Thank you!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Little Observationist :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, Tiffany:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk