Cheers to a relaxing weekend!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Friday, lovely ladies. What are you up to this weekend? Our dog Buffer has been feeling a bit poorly lately so Monty decided that I'm his new play companion for the time being. The thing is, if I don't have time to respond to his wiggly tail right away, this is what happens. He can stay in this position for ages till I give in:) Balazs and I are off to a Thai tonight. I'll have one of their Sukee soups that I've been thinking about since last night. Lovelies, as always here are a few awesome links for your blog-hopping-fun! Have a great one!

The magic is in the process.

Notice...

Yowza, if you're a blackberry fan...This total round up is for you...

Totally going to sport this braided crown over the weekend:)

A must have: striped candy jar:)

Bingo!

Have you ever had blueberry basil vodka gimlet? Looks scrumptious!

Ah, Coney Island at sunset.

This brown sugar lip scrub is on my to-do list.

Three pretty perfect hats for summer. Which one you fancy?

Oh boy, beautiful take on ombre blossoms.

This pizza is made for evenings by the grill:)

Dreaming of Tokyo...

Do you use protein mixes? This one is vegan + you can make it yourself.

Swoon, Amsterdam.

A few nifty tricks to improve your mood.

Lovelies, see you Monday morning:) xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo by Josefin)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monty is very cute. Is he west highland terrier? Have a great weekend Diana.

holtkamp said...

you got me hungry for thai food now :) happy weekend!

Golden Girl Olive said...

I've been searching for a summery cocktail to make for my friends tonight... blueberry gimlet definitely fits the bill. Thanks!

xo

Olive

www.VisforOlive.blogspot.com

Mary Jo @trustyourstyle said...

Hope you had a nice Thai dinner tonight, that sounds pretty yummy. I am going to be spending some up close and personal time with my computer posting all the new bags coming in for Fall and just taking it easy.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

xo Mary Jo

Becky Kozak said...

I love that picture, it really does look so relaxing! I love that post on how to improve your mood!

xo Becky

Diana Mieczan said...

Yes, he is, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, holtkamp! It was so good:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Olive:) Hope you had a wonderful time.

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, thank you:) I had a great time. Btw: I can't wait to see your new bags.

Diana Mieczan said...

Becky, it's a good one, isn't it? I loved it too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk