Cheers to a long weekend

Friday, August 30, 2013

Blimey, tomorrow is the last day of August. Can you believe it? It blows my mind that summer is almost over. Anyway, what are you up to this long weekend? Tomorrow my friend is organizing an end of August picnic in the park nearby, so I am looking forward to lying on the grass (if it doesn’t rain) and eat glazed peaches on a stick - my new revelation. Dears, as always have a blast and stay safe if you are traveling. Plus, here are a few cool links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun. I see you Tuesday bright and early :) xo
10 great tips on how to make new friends in the city.
 
3-ingredient caramel frappe.
 
Yes!
 
Clever, very clever.
 
Ha, microwave snacks you can cook in a mug. Who knew?
 
Brooklyn home that makes me swoon.
 
Late summer party - a must!
 
A great read and a fantastic advice.
 
:)
 
Back-to-school supplies for big kids:)
 
Aww...Beyonce and Kid President.
 
I adorable this girl.
 
Midnight in Paris.
 
A quick and easy cat-eye. (Psst: perfect for hot dates).
 
Perfect heirloom tomato sandwich.
 
Dating tips for women from 1938 - yowza!
 
LA's forgotten stairways to the stars.

Plus, don't forget about the awesome A Matter Of Choice jewelry shop discount code for all the lovely exPress-o readers: EXPRESSO. This peacock feathers bobby pin tickles my fancy.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.
 
(Photo of the adorable little fox via Ivy & Twine)

9 comments:

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Enjoy the long weekend.

Anonymous said...

I want that fox! Have a great weekend Di. We are driving tonight to spend the weekend with my husband's family and to see our brand new niece.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Fashion art and other fancies:) Have a great weekend too.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...that sounds lovely, Anonymous! Have fun:)

Eliza Jane said...

Great links, lovely! x

Areeba said...

Have a great weekend! I also can't believe it's already Sep near and everybody's back to school!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Eliza:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Areeba:)

Rebecca / Field Office said...

What a wonderful blog! And thank you so much for the link! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk