Best Moments in People’s Lives

Thursday, August 29, 2013


A little over a month ago a writer named Richard Deitsch asked his Twitter audience this simple question: How many of you have a photograph of the single best moment of your life? If so, what a gift! As soon as he tweeted the message, the photos started to pour in. Richard said that it was one of the most special nights he ever experienced. By now there are over a few hundred photos shared but those seven above are my favourite. 

Do you have the single best moment of your life captured on film? xo

P.S: The one piece of advice you wish you'd been given.
P.P.S: On love.

(via Twisted Sifter)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am crying like a baby crocodile at this second. How sweet, the simplest of questions always bring the best responses. I am yet to capture my best moment.

holtkamp said...

oh i love these! so, so sweet!

Tanvi said...

How wonderful... I can't even think of such a landmark moment in my life.

Lady Grey said...

the second one made me tear up as well.
such sweetness.

HelloSweetcheeks said...

These are so heartwarming <3

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..your comment is so sweet, Anonymous

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Vanessa:)

Tish said...

These are so beautiful...

I'm guessing my favorite moment is about to come up in two weeks. Saying I do is pretty up there for me :)

xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...I am so excited for you, Tish:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk