Autumn Hair: The Knotty Pony

Monday, August 26, 2013

Doesn't this knotty pony looks like the perfect summer-autumn transition hairdo? It screams casual chic - the type you can take from day to night in a flash. Plus, looks super easy to master and would go great with a cozy plaid shirt and boyfriend's jeans.

Here is the how to:
Part your hair down the middle and divide into two sections. Tie the two sections in a knot. Then tie the ends together into another knot and combine the two ends. Finish off by securing the knot with bobby pins at the nape of the neck.

Thoughts? Would you try it? xo

P.S: Ribbon hairdo and the adorable halo braid.
P.P.S: Plus, a few other hairdos you might like:)

(Photos by Refinery29 via Because I'm Addicted)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very easy I just need to get some pins after work. Thanks for that Diana.

-Ola

Elizabeth @ Rosalilium said...

I often do this to my hair without even realising. Now I just need to remember to pin it into place!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Ola:)I can't wait to try it as well.

Diana Mieczan said...

That is awesome, Elizabeth:) I bet you look adorable!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Reminds me of the topsytail from back in the day!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ah so true, Michelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk