A quick hello...

Friday, August 2, 2013
Darlings, hope you had a wonderful week and enjoyed all the scrumptious recipes. Balazs and I are catching a flight later today to London. Malta is incredible. I snapped tons of photos, ate my weight in all the fresh seafood and made a bunch of amazing memories. I can't wait to share them with you next week. Have a beautiful weekend and exPress-o will be back to its regular schedule from Monday morning, all bright and early all the way from England. Miss you! xoxo

(Photo of Malta by Balazs)

*Darlings, the comments are switched off for this week since I'm in Malta. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana@expressoblog.onmicrosoft.com :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk