This Week's Gems

Friday, July 19, 2013

Tank- perfection!...

This book is on my birthday wish list...

Wish I could wear one of those little dresses today:)...

This anchor necklace is made for summer. What a beauty!...

Those wax sachets must make drawers or closets smell divine....

Delicate and swoonworthy = the perfect everyday bracelet...

Bike + stripes = my kind of pocket square:)....

Ha, hedgehog door stop...

I simply can't get enough of floral prints, like this one...

Turquoise seems so perfect for summer, doesn't it? And those earrings would add a sassy pop of colour to your everyday jeans and tee look. Swoon!...

The best cheese paper. I've been using it recently and it keeps the cheese super fresh...

Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved turquoise stone and the earring you chose are very pretty. Going to check them out. Jill

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

this might be my favorite gem-post ever - I mean that cookbook dedicated to eggs - are you kidding?!?!? ;)

Monica | Hola!design said...

Sweet finds! I want the egg book,too!!! hey. it's friday! enjoy!

Jess said...

What a great set of finds! That tank is seriously perfection and how cute is that cheese paper? I just might have to purchase some! Have a lovely weekend :)

Em said...

i love the anchor necklace! :)))
www.loveandelegance.info

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

loving all of the dainty things in this post - and those dress are so perfect for summer.

happy friday, d!

Diana Mieczan said...

Martie, that cookbook is genius, indeed!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, have a great Friday too, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, I keep on buying cheese just so I can use that paper all the time..hahah :) I love it so much.

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Em:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Happy Friday to you too, Ilene:) xo

LyddieGal said...

the dainty anchor is right up my alley!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk