This Week's Gems

Friday, July 12, 2013

I'm loving the look of this jersey. Gives out that cozy-comfy feel, doesn't it?...

I can't get enough of this cookbook lately. It's full of scrumptious and healthy recipes. A must have for sure...

I just adore the shape of this one-piece. Sassy and elegant at the same time!..

Gasp, this basket is just wonderful and looks super handy too...

How swoonworthy is this ring? It would make a wonderful gift to a best friend who is looking for love or a sister who is in a new relationship since moonstone is said to be a token for romance:)...

Well, since you can never have too many button downs, this one looks perfect for summer evening long walks. I would pair it up with shorts and Converse. You?...

Wish I was wearing this diamond studded bangle right now. Such a sassy little piece!...

Notecards perfection! I just adore their understated vibe, don't you?...

Genius! I can't wait to try those oven proof bowls and make some funfetti cupcakes:)...

And speaking of sweets, this cupcake necklace is so adorable, isn't it?...

Aww...'Math equation earrings' = Genius! (Mine would say: B+D)...

If you're looking for a sassy maxi this summer, this pleated coral beauty might be just it! It would be great for summer dinner parties...

Ha! Does it get any better than a mason jar cocktail shaker?...

And this pretty print that my mom would love...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Don't miss our beautiful stationery GIVEAWAY!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those earrings are the sweetest. I just got married last month and now I really want to get them with the initials of my new husband.
-Ola

Dancing Branflake said...

How do you manage to find the perfect things? I want everything here. For real. Fridays are very dangerous over here for my pocket book. That ring is particularly eye catching.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Ola, huge congrats to you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, I am blushing right now:) You just made me so happy with your comment. You are the sweetest. Thank you:) Btw: That ring is incredible, isn't it?

Lena said...

I am in love with everything you picked! Especially the cookbook, want to try it!

Monica | Hola!design said...

you always find the best stuff!! I love the button down shirt,especially the way it's styled.
The ring is lovely,too.

Tracey@Chalkboard living said...

I'm all over that bangle like cheese on toast ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lena, that cookbook is awesome. We use it all the time.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Monica:) Btw: totally with you on the button down shirt:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Tracey:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk