This Week's Gems

Friday, July 5, 2013

Isn't this sundress adorable?...

My kitchen table is craving this ceramic bowl...

This sheep baby blanket would make a beautiful baby shower gift! There is also one in rose blush and in chartreuse. Which one is your favourite?...

Swoon!...

My summer necklace of choice. Isn't it pretty?...

Because you never can have too many cozy pillows on your sofa, can you?...

Oh boy, this set of stacking rings is simply swoonworthy, isn't it?...

I am totally smitten with those chalkboard labels. Best part? They are reusable and they are in 6 different shapes...

This must be one of the coolest wedding invites and I just adore the save-the-date:)...

Polka dots and a whale = pocket square perfection. It would make a beautiful picnic napkin as well...

I so need one of those cuffs with a costum made message or a special word...

Do you use bags to store your veggies? I am thinking about getting those...

Isn't this the best summer summer shower curtain? Love the colour!...

And this beautiful print to brighten your day...

Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that sundress and the necklace as well. Great list Diana. Happy weekend. Jill

Ann Martin said...

I think I need you as my personal shopper. :)

Fashion art and other fancies said...

The girl is far more adorable than the dress she is wearing.

LyddieGal said...

Love that bowl - it's just so pretty!
Chic on the Cheap

Lady Grey said...

Love that sundress, and that ceramic bowl too : )

Sonja said...

just wanted to say, I really love the gems you´re posting each week, it´s one of my favorite blogposts I alwas lool forward to reading ;-)
Thank you for bloggin!
Love from Germany,
Sonja

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Jill!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Ann Martin:) You're the sweetest!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that is so nice of you to say, Sonja! You just made my day. Thanks!

SimaG said...

♥ B E A U T I F U L ♥
Thank you so much Diana for including my cuffs into your amazing collection so uniquely beautiful!

xo
SimaG

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..my pleasure, Sima:)

Melanie {Scarlett Jewelry} said...

I want those vege bags! How cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk