Sweet Tooth Craving Trick

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Do you have a humongous sweet tooth like me? Don't be shy, you can say it:) Fancy banishing your cravings this summer? Well surprisingly, the answer is peanut butter and chocolate!

Yup, according to my friend Sofia who adores Dr.Oz, a spoon of this ooey-gooey goodness will work wonders on your cravings since it’s so rich but it only has 4.5 grams of sugar. The trick is to melt a bar of dark chocolate (packed with happiness) and mix it into a jar of organic peanut butter. Keep it in the fridge so that it stays cool and yummy. When a sugar craving strikes, have a spoon. Sofia says that at first she had to have a spoon each day and sometimes she even sneaked a second one but by now it balanced it out so much that she has it only two maybe three times a week. She just doesn’t crave sweets that much anymore. Her take on it is that since she knows that it’s waiting for her in the fridge, she feels like she can wait it out. Crikey, I’m trying it from today:) You? What's your sweet tooth craving trick? xo

P.S: Carrots are fantastic bed habit fixers too:)
P.P.S: Foodie confessions.

(Photo via Kelli Williams)

16 comments:

Sini said...

Ahh, this is what I do. But the thing is, I can eat so much sweets that only one spoonfull doesn't stop the cravings ;)

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh man, this is like a dream come true. I could eat a whole pan of brownies in one sitting. I need this haha.

Laura Bear said...

WOW does this really work?!! I have SUCH a bad sweet tooth, and getting preggers has only made it worse. I crave the really bad sweets..gummy bears, sugary lollipops, sour chewies.... bad bad bad!

Chapstick Fanatic said...

I may need to try this. My sweet tooth has been out of control lately! I wonder if it works with almond butter?

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh i hope this trick works for me too. Only one way to find out, I need to give this a try soon!

Lindsay said...

That's like saying you should eat some brownies so your sweet tooth goes away! Sounds delicious, but I'm not sure why it's any different from eating a piece of cake occasionally.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lindsay, one spoonful of this mix has 4.5 grams of sugar while an average brownie piece has a whopping 30 grams of sugar.

Diana Mieczan said...

Sini:) I love sweets too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, I am so with you on that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, it really does! Btw: after reading your comment I can't stop thinking about gummy bears. Oh boy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Chapstick Fanatic, it should work just fine with almond butter as well.

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

oh yum! I might eat the whole jar!

Carrie said...

I always for a spoon of peanut butter every time my sweet tooth craving strikes. I've always thought it was super unhealthy, but now i'm glad to know that it's pretty acceptable. Haha. I have to try it with dark chocolate now.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Em said...

will that really work? hahaha
I'll try that sometime and see it to myself :)
by the way, I hope you can join my giveaways :) I'd be really happy if you can join.. :)
http://www.loveandelegance.info/2013/06/firmoo-classic-series-international.html
http://www.loveandelegance.info/2013/06/persunmall-summer-style-internati

Diana Mieczan said...

Carrie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Em, yup! You should totally give it a go:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk