Summer Wishes

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

If you could do anything this summer what would it be? In hopes to not overlook those precious little summer moments, I made a few little mental notes on what I hope my next two months will be about. Nothing big, just those tiny things that will make this season uniquely mine and wonderfully refreshing. So without further ado, here are six things that I hope will rock my summer.

Farmers' markets and fresh seasonal fruits. I am so looking forward to eat peaches with everything. My favourite combo is roasted peaches and ricotta cheese bread.

Dusk evenings on the balcony when I can catch the last glimpses of the day before the nightfall. I just love how the city vibe changes during that short half an hour.
One of those picnic type of date nights in a park nearby.

Tons of bike rides as humanly possible because they feel oh-so good and breezy.

Summer rain. I used to love getting soaked by it as a child.
And endless dips in the sea to the point that my fingers get those water wrinkles. Bliss!

Your turn...:)

P.S: How about some summer sparkler?
P.P.S: And a nifty little guide to understated summer in style + this cool lipstick trick:)

(Photos via The Murmuring Cottage, Lovely Thoughts & ThingsWhite tea & diamondsStephanie & by Lady Slider, Elizabeth Weinberg)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love summer rain and you just make me smile with your wrinkled fingers description. I hope my summer will be full of good books, bbqs and cuddles. Jill

Melissa Blake said...

YES to sitting outside during dusk...so peaceful! Happy summer, friend!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I would love some roasted peaches with ricotta cheese bread too please!
My husband is allergic to fresh peaches, but can eat roasted ones so this will be great!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Monica | Hola!design said...

I'm looking forward to bike rides, to go swimming and to drink refreshing cocktails.

Hooray for Summer!

That's Not My Age said...

I think you've got it covered: French markets, riding my bike & swimming in the sea.

Mary Jo @trustyourstyle said...

So all over this! Love summer bliss and I'm right there with you making peach pie and reading in the hammock :)
xo Mary Jo

LyddieGal said...

I would love a fun bike ride and a dip in the ocean. Such beautiful photos and summer wishes!

Magdalena Viktoria said...

I'm on board for all of these!

Carrie said...

Peaches and sunset watching sounds amazing!!! I still need to take a dip in the water. Haha. Especially with this heat wave going on here in California.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds wonderful, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa, happy summer!

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living, we usually drizzle a bit of raw honey over them...So good!

Diana Mieczan said...

Love your list, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

That's Not My Age and Mary Jo :)

little t said...

Yeah I'll take all of those...

Diana Mieczan said...

little t :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk