Summer Scarf Turban

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Even though most hair scarves make me look like a 5-year-old, I can't stop lusting over them and when I spotted Brenda's classic and easy turban idea, I got very excited! You know what? I think I might found my match. I'm packing my long silk scarf with me for Malta to try it out and if it goes well I might even adapt the look for late summer picnics and morning bike rides.

Would you wear a scarf turban? If so, here is the full how to.

P.S: And this one.
P.P.S: How to wear spring scarves like a true Parisian.

(Photos by Xiaohan Shen)


Anonymous said...

My hair is a bit shorten than this but I love the look of the turban. Looks easy to create too. Thanks

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I bet this look would work on shorter hair too.

Vintage Market Place said...

Ha ha. I just told my sis yesterday that other girls look so 70s chic with head scarves and i look like a member of duck dynasty :(

Amber said...

This is cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk