S'mores ice cream

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Holly smokes, I know it's early in the morning but I am going to tease you anyway. But of course you have a choice to close your eyes and ignore those delicious photos or let the scrumptiousness overtake you :) So what's it going to be? Yup, I knew you would stick around, because who can resist this scrumptiously chunky homemade ice cream? It is a combination of graham crackers, ooey-gooey mini marshmallows and bittersweet chocolate. Phyllis you are a genius! Lovelies, fancy a bowlful of s'mores ice cream for breakfast? I know I do! xo

Here is the full recipe.

P.S: Chocolate + s'mores = cookie and honey roasted apricots.
P.P.S: And this ooey gooey goodness, plus how to make homemade marshmallows.

(via Food52. Photos by Phyllis - Dash and Bella)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn my bowl on oatmeal looks pretty dull next to this yummy ice cream. Can I have some?

Shayne said...

really really really got me craving for s'mores O.O im like a zombie now haha

Polly Rowan said...

Oh yum this looks amazing! I never know what the English/ European equivalent of Graham crackers are though? What are Graham crackers like? I don't even know if they're sweet or savoury! X

little t said...

She is a genius - this looks amazing!

Jess said...

This looks incredible!

LyddieGal said...

I want this now!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous , sure! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Shayne - giggle!

Diana Mieczan said...

Polly, they are basically digestive biscuits like 'Digestives by McVitie's'. They are slightly sweet and made with whole-wheat flour. Hope that helps:)

Diana Mieczan said...

little t :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk