Shoulder-Length Hair For Summer?

Tuesday, July 9, 2013





How long is your hair? Mine is well over half of my back and ever since the hot weather kicked in, I’ve been craving a change. Having said that, sadly, I am not brave enough to chop it all off to rock a pixie but I’ve been playing with the idea of the shoulder-length hairdo for that breezy-easy-shorter-summery-look. Somehow it emanates this fuss-free, sassy and tomboyish vibe that I adore.

Plus, that hair-length goes so well with the classic rolled-out-of-bed-messy-hair look, doesn’t it? Wouldn’t that be a fun change up and a great fresh up for the summer? What do you think?

P.S: Plus a nifty little trick to messy hair perfection and a few little tricks to beautiful hair every single day.
P.P.S: And on going grey...

(Photos by/via The SartorialistRebecca Baust, Red Wine, Caroline, Art Symphony, Davidslog)

20 comments:

Maria Maria Maria said...

I have been wanting to do shoulder length hair with bangs for years! With my wedding this year-- it's not going to happen. But next year.....:) Have a lovely day my dear!

xo
http://aminuteinthelifeofmaria.blogspot.com/

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I love the look on Keira! I haven't had shoulder length hair in a while, but may be tempted!


xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

okay this just made me want to cut my hair all over again! love all of these looks with this shoulder-length chop. :)

Laura Bear said...

I just love this look so much! I have been thinking about it so this post came at the perfect time! It really does seem perfect for summer.... my hair is also long down my back... so warm!

Jen Daiker said...

To die for! I'm lengthing my hair slightly and it's getting to look much like Gwenyth's! LOVE!

Medinah said...

love the one with bangs..wish i had the hair to do that

Melissa Blake said...

I've always worn my hair on the short side year-round...not sure i'd want to mess with all that long hair! :)

Monica | Hola!design said...

My hair is about the same length right now and I love it! Perfect for the summer! Maybe I'll let it grow for Winter, though.

Happy Tuesday!

Vintage Market Place said...

Mine is getting long and I love it. I was inspired by your post last summer to chop it off and I did.
But I am glad its back and its back to stay, lol
I just feel more earthy with long hair.
Amy

Gwen said...

very cute!!

Diana Mieczan said...

She looks so pretty, doesn't she, Chic 'n Cheap Living?

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, so agree...Long hair and warm weather don't really match.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jen:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Maria! Congrats! When is your wedding?

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica:) And Amy, I love that long hair makes you feel more earthy. Lovely!

hello.agi said...

I love this hairstyle! :)

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

I just got about 2 inches chopped off-no more layers and shoulder length-I love it :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jana:) Yay to summer hair!

Diana Mieczan said...

Agi :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk