Seaside Uniform

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Eek, we are flying to Malta this week so last night I started to pack. Since we will be spending over a week by the seaside - just relaxing, sunbathing and eating fresh Mediterranean food - I'm planning to take full advantage of my go-to vacation uniform. So, here are eight of my seaside essentials that include an easy-breezy and flowy tee, comfy shorts and sandals that show off my red painted toes that I had done this morning :) Can't wait!

1. Salt-Water sandals in yellow - very summery!
2. Slouch cut-off shorts by Steven Alan since they are the comfiest of them all. (Those are cute too).
3. A tiny leaf ring from Scarlett Jewelry as a sweet little accent to the look. Minimalistic jewelry goes oh-so well with understated style.
4. A simple tee by Madewell. (Did you know that white and cream tees look amazing with a sun kissed skin?).
5. All natural sunscreen from Soléo Organics to keep your skin safe all vacation long.
6. Peppermint oil by Aveda to invigorate and refresh tired and stressed skin in the first few days and especially after a long flight. I usually massage in a drop or two behind earlobes and inside my elbows. It works wonders and it smells beautifully.
7. Mulberry studs by Edor for that extra pop of summer colour. A great everyday piece.
8. A sassy little bra in the most swoonworthy colour by Journelle. It feels like a feather when you wear it. So light and so wonderfully sassy. Plus it makes me feel sexy:)

I'm curious what is your seaside uniform of choice? Would you wear the one above?  xo

P.S: Travelling solo?
P.P.S: Plus, off season holiday!

(Top photo via A Well Traveled Woman. Layout by exPress-o)

13 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

My skin is mildly tan and looks FABULOUS with a white suit or tee. Love that bra, too. So sweet yet sexy.

Polly Rowan said...

I love love love Saltwater sandals and really want a pair! I'm very jealous. The yellow or navy ones are so nice.
Denim shorts really are so perfect for summer holidays - they look great and are really comfy and hardwearing! Have a wonderful time in Malta x

Steph said...

Ooo, enjoy Malta! I love the simplicity of the outfit, though I'd probably replace the shorts with a long flowing skirt myself. Love the bra!

Jessica said...

I love this outfit. The sandals are so pretty. I really wish I could spend more time seaside.

Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh congrats what a vacation.
Enjoy!!!
Amy

tutusandtea said...

Bon Voyage dearest Diana! I've heard the most wonderful things of Malta.... Enjoy!

holtkamp said...

perfect picks! have a wonderful trip!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, that is one of my all time favourite bras:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Polly, Saltwater sandals are my summer must have. They are really perfect and so adorable too.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, great idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jesscia:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, tutusandtea:) We had a wonderful time.

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp, muah

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk