Eek, we are flying to Malta this week so last night I started to pack. Since we will be spending over a week by the seaside - just relaxing, sunbathing and eating fresh Mediterranean food - I'm planning to take full advantage of my go-to vacation uniform. So, here are eight of my seaside essentials that include an easy-breezy and flowy tee, comfy shorts and sandals that show off my red painted toes that I had done this morning :) Can't wait!
1. Salt-Water sandals in yellow - very summery!
2. Slouch cut-off shorts by Steven Alan since they are the comfiest of them all. (Those are cute too).
3. A tiny leaf ring from Scarlett Jewelry as a sweet little accent to the look. Minimalistic jewelry goes oh-so well with understated style.
4. A simple tee by Madewell. (Did you know that white and cream tees look amazing with a sun kissed skin?).
5. All natural sunscreen from Soléo Organics to keep your skin safe all vacation long.
6. Peppermint oil by Aveda to invigorate and refresh tired and stressed skin in the first few days and especially after a long flight. I usually massage in a drop or two behind earlobes and inside my elbows. It works wonders and it smells beautifully.
7. Mulberry studs by Edor for that extra pop of summer colour. A great everyday piece.
8. A sassy little bra in the most swoonworthy colour by Journelle. It feels like a feather when you wear it. So light and so wonderfully sassy. Plus it makes me feel sexy:)
I'm curious what is your seaside uniform of choice? Would you wear the one above? xo
P.S: Travelling solo?
P.P.S: Plus, off season holiday!
(Top photo via A Well Traveled Woman. Layout by exPress-o)