Mid-Week Gems

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Oh boy, I can totally imagine how wonderfully breezy this peach and cream maxi skirt must feel on a hot summer day. Don't you just love the two tone mix?...

Have you ever used solid perfume? This one is simply irresistible...

Picnic print? Oh yes!...

And speaking of picnics, those dotty shorts totally tickle my fancy...

And while we are on dots, I just received those bright pajama bottoms as an early birthday gift. I love them!...

The perfect one piece. I'm totally smitten with the understated snazziness of this suit. You?...

Remember when we talked about summer tea towels? Well, those 4 would be perfect too. My favourite is this one, yours?...

Aww...this card makes my heart skip a beat...The perfect summer card! (Psst: check out what's written inside)...

California bear ring = adorable!...

How about this beautiful walnut serving board? Perfect for those late night cheese and wine evenings...

Oh yes, tie dye never looked better + I am swooning over the A-line cut of this little summer dress...

It truly doesn't get any better than a zebra tote, does it?...

Ha, this necklace would make any origami lover super happy. What a gem!...

Oh lilacs, you are so beautiful!...

Darlings, let's have some mid-week gems, what do you say? Did anything caught your eye? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my fave gems round up so far. I want every single item, please. Jill

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I love pretty much everything you posted here but that bathing suit is to die for!

Monica | Hola!design said...

I fell in love with the maxi skirt! so pretty!

little t said...

Love the origami necklace!

And your holiday sounds so perfect Diana- enjoy every minute xxx

Dancing Branflake said...

I love everything here so much! Have an amazing time on your holiday!!!

M. said...

I loooove the skirt and swimsuit, both so pretty and chic.

holtkamp said...

i am in love with that CA bear ring!

Reese Carrozzini said...

Love all your fun links! Your holiday sounds wonderful Diana! Have a great time in Malta and with your family in London!

xoxo
www.reesecarrozzini.com

Krystal said...

have an amazing time in malta! i went there last year and LOVED it.

tutusandtea said...

Your blog is just too much fun! Always leaves me feeling inspired with a smile... Thank you for your creative generosity here on exPress-o! Bon Voyage ~ You so deserve it!

Mimi said...

ooooh, i love the polka dot shorts!!! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Rachel, I am totally smitten with the swimsuit too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

little t, thank you, sweetie! We had a wonderful time.

Diana Mieczan said...

You are the sweetest, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Krystal, we loved Malta!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...tutusandtea, your comment just made me so happy! Thank you, darling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk