Little White Dress

Thursday, July 11, 2013





As Garance once said, men could never understand the pure pleasure that comes with the joy of slipping on a light white little dress. Crikey, I so agree and I've been wearing my ivory one every change I get. It's a funny thing but there is no denying that hot summer days equal flowy white dresses around here since every single girl I'm passing on the street lately is rocking this breezy look. Well, they just go together so well like peanut butter and jelly, don't they? Would you wear a white, a light blush or ivory colour summer dress this season? xo

P.S: And the sassy black & white duo.
P.P.S: Plus, this dress and a few other snazzy trends you might like:)

(Photos by/via Garance DorĂ©, Atlantic-Pacific, Farlin, Jaclyn Paige, TLT, Style Snooper Dan, The Sartorialist and Vanessa Jackman)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been always afraid of wearing white since somehow I manage to spill something on it in the first 30 min. but those dresses look so nice. I might try it.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I love a great white dress! It is so perfect for summer!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I am pretty clumsy too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living, totally!

Shayne said...

i love white dresses :) my only prob with some of them is sometimes they become see thru :D

Tagg said...

They all look so stunning! The first and second ones are my favourite! :)

LyddieGal said...

The perfect LWD is number one on my list of must buys this summer! I really hope my shopping excursions this weekend lead me to 'the one'

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

They are just perfect for the summer time

Win a bumper beauty bundle including elf, Lush and Burt’s Bees

Christianna said...

I love a white dress too!

HelloSweetcheeks said...

I don't own much white clothing. They make me feel like a giant marshmallow! But all of these examples you have here are so pretty, and summery, and nice.

Laura Bear said...

yes yes yes so easy and beautiful! I love that madewell one you have!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tagg:) I love those two too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Shaynem, good point!

Diana Mieczan said...

Fingers crossed, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

HelloSweetcheeks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Laura! It's so comfy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk