Honeydew Melon Sorbet

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

If you're looking for a last minute 4th of July dessert idea, I'd say go with a honeydew melon sorbet. It's one of the easiest and according to my Balazs, most refreshing sorbets ever. We made a batch on Monday and today I am making another one since we can't get enough of its creamy, beautifully fragrant and weirdly indulging flavour. Plus it just takes four ingredients to wow your guests: honeydew, condensed milk, honey and a pinch of salt. Here is the full recipe if you fancy trying it tonight.

Have you ever made honeydew sorbet before? What's your favourite take on sorbet? Btw: which is better: ice-cream or sorbet? xo

P.S: Also, homemade blueberry sorbet and this lolly.

(Photos by Stephanie - Desserts for Breakfast)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a sorbet type and I've never seen one looking so pretty. The melon color is beautiful. My fave is lime sorbet but I think I will enjoy this one too.

jayme said...

i love the melon color! and i bet it would be a beautiful color contrast on a table full of reds, whites, and blues! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I love all things lime. So refreshing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jayme, totally!

Jacqueline Howett said...

I love lime!

But I'm going to try this honeydew sherbet.

Thanks!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I've had cantaloupe sorbet, but never honeydew! Sounds refreshing.

Diana Mieczan said...

I think you will like this one a lot, Michelle:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk