Grilled Tomato 'Lollipop' Toasts

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Are you a tomato-loving-type? If so, I'm just about to blow your mind with a scrumptious take on those round goodies. If you fancy some cherry tomatoes tonight, to start off, just grill a whole bunch of them on bamboo skewers and then place them on a piece of grilled bread that is already swiped with a generous serving of ricotta cheese and finish it off with a dash of salt & pepper to your taste. How does that sound for a fun summer meal after a hot day at work? Well, I don't know about you, but Balazs and I will be making ours in the oven tonight since we are yard-less:) Can't wait! Here is the full recipe. Bon appétit! xo

P.S: And this nifty cherry tomatoes trick that I adore!
P.P.S: Plus, those tartines and this tart.

(Photos by Todd Porter and Diane Cu)

9 comments:

Minha vida de campo said...

Olá,
adorei a dica, também gosto muito de tomates, este é um delicioso petisco.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

Anonymous said...

Same here, I can't get enough of tomatoes. It must be delicious since I want to lick the screen just by looking at the photos HAHA. Will try it too! Jill

Behold the Metatron said...

These are so lovely!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Laura Bear said...

OH MY goodness... I want this so bad right now....
I love grilled tomatoes.. but the thoughts of a crunchy bread + ricotta cheese addition.... amazing... thanks for sharing this.

Dancing Branflake said...

Perfect for a dinner party al fresco. Yum!

Diana Mieczan said...

Minha vida de campo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yum and my pleasure, Laura:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Tiffany!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk