Genius One-Pan 10 Minutes Pasta!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Undeniably, some days are just made for pasta. Wouldn’t you agree? For us it was yesterday. We had one of those lazy, sleepy Sundays that required a low key soothing meal. I’m not sure if the pre-vacation to-do lists are starting to overwhelm us or the heat is getting to us but all four of us (including Monty and Buffer) needed a day of mellowness and that pasta was a great finish to it. The best part is that to cook the whole thing it takes just one pot and a little under 10 minutes. That is it!

Like a great party trick, the salted water magically transformed into a scrumptious creamy sauce, the noodles softened beautifully and all the flavours magically came together creating a revolutionary pasta dish in just 20 minutes from start to finish. I won’t lie, we stood there lookng at it all coming together with our mouth open in awe and yes, I made a happy dance afterwards because the day deserved a bit of Olive Oyl goodness:)

Do you like pasta? What’s the best pasta you have ever eaten? Btw: Here is the full recipe if you fancy jazzing up your evening tonight. xo

P.S: Also, this one with prawns.
P.P.S: And those spinach, tomato and ricotta stuffed shells.

(Photos by Lottie + Doof)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could eat pasta every day for the rest of my life and I would be the happiest girl around. HAHA How didn't I think of one-pot pasta before? Really genius. Thanks for sharing Diana.
-Ola

Diana Mieczan said...

Same here, Ola. I LOVE pasta:)

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Oh I heard about that one! Sounds yummie!

My fave for fall/winter is small fettuccine (but any kind of pasta would work) and shitake mushrooms with lots of parmesan and a little truffle oil. Takes only minutes to make and is so scrumptious. Works great with a glass of red wine...... sigh

Hannah Q. Parris said...

I want to try this right now! (except I'm at work). Thanks for sharing this!

Diana Mieczan said...

Martie, I LOVE truffle oil and shitake mushrooms:) Can I please have the full recipe? I'd love to try it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Hannah:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk