Farmer's Market Totes = City Bag?

Tuesday, July 16, 2013



I’m curious, would you wear a simple farmer’s market tote as your everyday handbag? I’m asking because I am smitten with the idea ever since I noticed our adorable neighbour-girl jazzing up her everyday sundress-sandals look with this one from Catbird. I love how causally and summery it makes her look. What do you think? Thumbs up or down? xo

P.S: And summer city backpacking.
P.P.S: Plus, this awesome paper bag with a twist:)

(Photos by/via Red Poppy Stories, Paper Blog, Anna Joyce, How about Orange, Style and Pepper)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, I have one that I can't get enough of. i couldn't wear it to work but i always carry it with me on the weekends.

Vintage Market Place said...

Yes, I have a tote for my everyday bag this summer.
I am loving it. So easy.
There are some stylish yet still simple looks here.
Amy

Melissa Blake said...

My mom has been doing this for years and loves it. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha, super cool, Melissa!

Rita said...

I love them! This summer I'm wearing my second hand bag, which is a bit of marine style with a twist of fluo yellow :)
xoxo

Droga do Domu said...

Yes, I do :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds beautiful, Rita:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Droga do Domu :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk