Have you seen the 2011 comedy The Change-Up? What did you think? It’s a fun and light-hearted summer type of film about two best friends played brilliantly by Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman. As expected they get themselves in a little predicament after peeing in a fountain and from that point on nothing is the same as before since they wake up in each other’s bodies. One has a wife, great job and a beautiful family. The other one is single and ready to mingle.
So if you’re in a mood for tons of laugh out loud moments, a few “oh my goodness, he didn’t do that, did he?” parts and just a fun evening in front of the telly, this film is totally for you!
Bits and bobs:
- This movie was directed by David Dobkin who also directed Wedding Crushers.
- One of my all time favourite films with Ryan Reynolds is The Proposal. I just adore that comedy!
- But he started his carrier as Billy Simpson on Fifteen.
- He was also brilliant in Buried. It's one of the most unsettling films I've ever seen.
- He is so funny!
- One of my favourite films Jason Bateman played in was Horrible Bosses. Have you seen it?
- The second part is coming next year.
- Jason also played in a little known comedy Extract with Mila Kunis and Kisten Wiig.
- Ha! Have you watched Little House on the Prairie back in the day? He played James Cooper there.
- Jason and Ryan on the film.
- Jason on his beard = hilarious!
- They have such a fun relationship!
- Leslie Mann played the wife and I am really looking forward to see her in This Is 40 now.
- This movie wouldn't be complete without the wonderful Olivia Wilde.
- Remember her from The O.C.?
- Haha, here she talks about the awkward scene from the film.
P.S: Plus, a few other films that you might be in the mood for.
(Photos via IMDb)