Cheers to a zesty weekend

Friday, July 19, 2013

Lovelies, cheers to Friday! What are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow morning I'm off to a baby shower and tonight I am making brownies for the occasion. We also hope to catch a fun film but not sure which one yet. Any recommendations? Have a fantastic next two days, sweets and as always here are a few awesome links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun. Enjoy!

Success after 30!

I can't wait for Molly's second book.

Love this - how to cut a mango.

NYC subway sets.

Pond Island is so darn swoonworthy and romantic!

:)

Smitten...

Hmm..smashed beet crostini sounds intriguing, doesn't it?

 What a sassy skirt.

Morning walk...

Lavender, I love you so much!

I'll enjoys some frozen chocolate-covered bananas this weekend, you?

Pétanque = awesome.

Funnel cakes:)

I adore the simplicity of this wedding dress.

Brilliant, constellation votives!

I am utterly mesmerized with this house.

Adorable little flower crown:)

And a few nifty tricks to packing light.

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of a Californian orange tree by Whitney Johnson)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mango cutting link. It's brilliant. Jill

Mary Jo @trustyourstyle said...

Love that orange tree image and great links--I'm perusing now :) Have a wonderful weekend!

xo Mary Jo

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Jill. I tried it a few days ago and it worked great!

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, you too, lovely!

Dancing Branflake said...

I just turned thirty, so I sooo loved that link!

Claudz said...

some great links for my Monday!
Love the "success after 30"
Great advice (sshhhhhh)
Loving the Martha Stewart how-tos
Lavendar is one of my favs!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, happy birthday:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Claudz, aww...glad you like them! Btw: Martha Stewart is awesome, isn't she?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk