Bon Voyage (+ fun links)

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Darlings, Balazs and I are starting the weekend a bit earlier since we are off to Malta for a week of beach laziness and then a quick visit to London to spend an extra few days with my mom and our family. I'm writing this post from Frankfurt where we are having a little stop over and getting hooked on Bavarian pretzels. 

I can't wait to take tons of photos and share them all after we are back. I have a few scrumptious posts scheduled for you for next week, so please stop by to check them out.  I will also pop by for a quick hello if I have a chance. But in the meantime here are a few fun links to start off your weekend on a dreamy note. Enjoy!

Souls...

Traveling together.

Have you ever had grilled pineapple? It looks delicious!

Fancy eating healthy on vacation? Here is a simple solution.

This is 50! (I am hooked).

Fancy a bit of summer glow?

Fascinating and oh-so beautiful.

Would you fancy wearing a belly ring or a cartilage earring like this one? Fresh Trends have some awesome body jewelry.

How to apply blush so it looks natural.

Do you have a girl crush?

Night summer walks are one of my favourite things to do.

5 essential beauty products for travel.

Olivia recently went to Iceland aka my dream place to visit!

Have you ever tried strawberry bruschetta?

Plus, if you fancy more, please feel free to browse back through exPress-o. Maybe you’ll discover a post or two that you missed previously. Like those Brooklyn stairs, this Sydney ocean pool and the mind-blowingly-stunning sky. Or maybe you just want to treat yourself to a bit of dolce far niente this weekend?

And if you fancy a bit of chit-chat while I am away,  join me on Twitter. xo

(Photo of Malta via Lorraine Mock)

*Darlings, the comments are switched off for the next few days since I'm in Malta. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana@expressoblog.onmicrosoft.com :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk