Blue-someness

Monday, July 1, 2013





Ever since I've spotted Sarah's colour post last week, I've been smitten with the wave take on blue. Swoon! There is something so summery about its light mix of sky and chambray paired with a dash of baby-blue, isn't there? To me it says: I'm feeling relaxed, cool, comfy - exactly how I want my season to go! Will you be wearing wave blue this season? What's your favourite summer colour? xo

P.S: Also, blue Iris take on nails, and the perfect combo: blue and white.
P.P.S: More blue-someness:)

(via The Sartorialist, Streetpeeper, Vanessa Jackman, Modern Hepburn, Wit + Delight, Garance Doré)

10 comments:

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

My favorite item of clothing in my closet right now is my trusty blue chambray shirt :)

Christianna said...

Oooo, I love this look! I think blue looks pretty on anyone!

little t said...

I just bought a nail polish is this shade of blue... you're right, there is something so Summery about it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana, I LOVE chambray shirts!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Christianna, I think you might be right:) I adore what you said:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, little t. Where from? I'd love to try it:)

Em said...

thats really a lovely color! thats why I love denim too :)
<3
www.loveandelegance.info

Diana Mieczan said...

Em...I love denim too.

Melissa Cook said...

i love your blog. you make life seem so lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...you are so sweet, Melissa:) Thank you for your lovely note.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk