Beach Cover-ups

Monday, July 1, 2013

What's your favourite beach cover-up? It's been ages since Balazs and I have been on a beach vacation, so over the weekend I was looking around for cute bikini cover-ups for those morning strolls on a coolish sand or the evening romantic sunset walks just after the last dip. There are so many different takes on beach tunics to choose from. They actually made my head spin for a bit there, but I found two that tickle my fancy the most. Now, the question is which of the two would you wear?

This semi sheer button-up shirt with a bolder pattern...

...Or this classic chambray shirtdress?

What's your pick? xo

P.S: Plus, an awesome summer sunburn trick.

(Photos of Samantha by Arna Bee and by Mary Costa)

14 comments:

Elsa de Diego said...

Both options are really cute. You can even wear them with jeans or skinnies. You should go for both of them! ;)

Also, thanks so much for your nice words about my trip to Asturias. Michael was eating Escalopines Al Cabrales -tender pig filets with a coat of egg and flour and Cabrales cheese souce on top. Cabrales cheese is a sort of blue cheese made in Cabrales, a tiny little town in the Asturian mountain. Delish!

Have an awesome week! Muah

Dancing Branflake said...

Cute cute! I usually wear a soft white button down with board shorts, but I'm liking the chambray dress. Super cute.

Dominika said...

First one is so cool. You MUST think of summer wearing that. And so nice pictures with this sun beams!

Diana Mieczan said...

What a great idea, Elsa! They both would look cute with jeans, indeed:) Btw: that cheese sounds wonderful! I will have to find some around here to try it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love your take on beach cover-up, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Such a great point, Dominika:)

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

The first one! I'm not much into prints but for summer at the beach-it would be perfect!

little t said...

I love the patterned one!

Punctuation Mark said...

I love them but never gotten one... always been a tank and shorts kind of girl.. maybe i should do something about that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Punctuation Mark, they are so comfy:)

Merry Meri said...

Love them both (and could see either as a non-beach top too!) but I'm leaning towards the first. Denim might be a little hot in the sun- you want something that flows with the ocean breeze :)

LyddieGal said...

Love the blue and white! and such gorgeous photos!

Em said...

sheer cover ups for me :)
<3
www.loveandelegance.info

Diana Mieczan said...

Great point, Merry Meri:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk