When was the last time you...?

Monday, June 3, 2013

So, here are a few things we know about each other so far: on average you had your first ever kiss at 12 or 13 years old which makes me look totally bad, since I had my first kiss at age seven - giggle. You love stolen smooches, even from puppies. A good giggle or an all out chuckle is always a YES in your book! And I secretly adore your ways to relax and even started to adapt a few of them:) Thank you!

So, since we are on the roll, let's get to know each other even more. What do you say? I start. The last time I did something silly (aka embarrass myself in public) was on Thursday when while walking on the street I tapped a girl on the shoulder thinking she is someone I know but when she turned around I realized that she is not the person I thought she was, so I apologized and as Balazs says: I did the walk of shame. (And I am embarrassed to admit that I do them often). The last time I slow-danced was a few weeks ago to Miles Davis during one of our dinner-dates-in and the last time I cried was while watching this film. I was an emotional wrack for the rest of the night.

Now your turn. When was the last time you did something silly or embarrassed yourself in public? When was the last time you slow-danced? And when was the last time you cried (happy or sad tears)?

P.S: Also, I am totally embracing my greyish hair and Balazs says they make me look cool:)
P.P.S: A little wisdom  to a happier YOU!

(Photos via Lindsay and Substantiating)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I extremely enjoy this series Diana. The last time I cried was yesterday night when I walked into the frame of our bed, for the 1000 time this week. I knees look terrible. The last time I slow danced was last spring on my sister's wedding and I embarrassed myself this morning in the store when I almost walked out without paying. (I have a 6-months-old and I got very distracted with her crying).

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh thanks, Anonymous:) I know the feeling...I am super clumsy and I bump into things all the time too.

Chrissy said...

Love this...let's see, the last time I embarrassed myself was when I yelled at the mister at a party so he could hear me over the loud music when all of the sudden the music went out and everyone heard me screaming and what I was screaming...haha
Last time I slow danced was this afternoon with my lovely daughter, just because...And last but not least the last time I cried was a few hours ago...so many things going on, emotions building up and the tears just came.
Hugs xxx

Monique Bellavia said...

I literally do something embarrassing daily, due to my extreme clumsy tendencies. Last time we slow danced...last weekend at a wedding and I cant wait to do it again this weekend!

Bryony said...

I did something embarrassing just yesterday when I realised you could see my pants through my leggings! I slow danced a few weeks ago in the kitchen with my husband for no real reason at all. And, oddly enough, I just cried reading a review of the graduation speech Oprah just gave at Harvard! Don't ask me why it made me cry, I still don't know!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sometimes it's good to have a little cry, isn't it, Chrissy? Btw: I love that you slow danced with your little cutie. So sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Monique:) You made me giggle.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, Bryony...that happened to me too a while ago. I went running in black leggings and I had white knickers underneath. On the way back I noticed that everyone could totally see them...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk