This Week's Gems

Friday, June 28, 2013

This basket is simply made for fun summer picnics!...

How beautifully retro is this diamond ring? It would make an amazing wedding ring!...

Here is another beautiful tea towel to add to the collection. (And oh-so British)...

I adore this awesome card. (So true)....

Totally fancy the look of this necklace! Picture wearing rolled up jeans with it. LOVE!....

This serving board just made it to the top of my birthday wish-list. So pretty!...

This little feather bracelet would make a beautiful treat-yourself-gift for summer:)...

What a pretty and totally summer ready iPhone case...

Four totally adorable summer dresses for busy days around the city. (Bonus: they are all under $45!)...

Aww...this little ring makes me swoon...

Oh boy, that maxi with stripes would make a great weekend skirt:)...

And a charming flower print to make your Friday morning even more special:)...

Happy Friday, darlings. What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell:) xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

13 comments:

Jessica said...

I adore that tea towel!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful selection and I wish I could go for a beach picnic today. Happy weekend.

Dancing Branflake said...

So many lovely things! It's almost overwhelming how much good taste you have. And those undies cards? Hilarious!!!

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

The + ring =adorable

HelloSweetcheeks said...

There's not one thing on this list I don't love!
Happy Friday!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

ha that card- i love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it adorable, Jessica? I should totally get it for my mom:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..I wish that too, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You are the sweetest, Tiffany:) I'm *blushing*!

Diana Mieczan said...

HelloSweetcheeks, aww...I love that!

Vintage Market Place said...

Have a great weekend Diana.
I just love Mary Beths heart ring!
I gotta get to her studio to buy one.
Amy

LyddieGal said...

So cute! I need a beach picnic this summer!

Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, isn't she fantastic? I adore her too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk