This Week's Gems

Friday, June 21, 2013

I simply adore the retro vibe of this pleated chiffon dress. Great for work-meetings:)...

I can't get enough of honeydew. It's finger-licious!...

Ha! This must be the coolest book rack!...

What a sassy everyday necklace...

Egg crate perfection!...

Just looking at this baby bodysuit I'm getting a baby-fever! Isn't it adorable? (There is also one in rose blush and one in chartreuse)...

Aren't those glasses super pretty?...

If you're looking for a sassy summer romper, this one totally caught my eye!...

Totally smitten with this camera strap!..

What a great tote for summer adventures...

Let's....

I'm totally getting this ahoy tattoo for Malta:)...

The lucky number necklace...Brilliant!

What a beautiful watercolour print...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great summer buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our sassy bracelet GIVEAWAY!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to you gems lists. I want that dress in the top photo. Do you think I could wear it for a wedding this summer? My friend is getting married and the colour would be perfect for the occasion. Jill

Laura Bear said...

OH that dress is so good! I think it would be perfect for a wedding!!^^^
and that baby bodysuit and camera strap... ah all such good finds! Thanks for the inspo... my wallet won't like this very much ;)

SimaG said...

Happy Friday!!!! Love that red jumpsuit.
Thank you so much for including me.
<3

Mimi said...

that dress is just beautiful! so lady-like! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Monique Oh Darling said...

Ooh, I love the necklace & that camera strap. So lovely :)

LyddieGal said...

those gold tumbers are gorgeous, and I do love that camera strap, it's so classy.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Jill! This dress would look great:) Also, thanks for the sweet note.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Laura:)

Diana Mieczan said...

my pleasure, dear Sima:)

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Mimi

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk