This Week's Gems

Friday, June 14, 2013

I love this beautifully embroidered top, don't you?...

Those stud earrings would be perfect for a little pop of colour this summer...

Still thinking about what to get your dad for Father's Day? How about this Lomography Fisheye Baby camera (a dreamy little gem for capturing memories) or....

...this plaid moose pocket square so he can look dapper every single day:) Or even...

...this arrow tie bar so he can pair it up with his favourite tie:)...

How about a sassy ombré swimsuit for summer? Which colour tickles your fancy?...

A nifty little spiral cutter...Zucchini pasta here I come!...

A Pug's guide to etiquette for all the pug lovers out there:)...

Swoon!...

My new favourite purchase - popcorn popper:)...

Simply understated and oh so beautiful...

What a swooworthy print:)...

Lovelies, what caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds?

P.S: Fancy more gems? How about those?

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the camera and I need the popcorn popper. Thanks

Cara @ Lilac and Grey said...

is that popcorn popper on the stove?

Jillian Manesh said...

LOVE that top! so cute and summery!! i hope you are doing well! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams stop by, i'm hosting a $50 gift card giveaway!

Dominika said...

Oh Dear! I love the top - it's sooo... Polish. :) Hugz!

Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

Those earrings! I've been looking for a new pair-I tend to choose one pair and stick with them.

Kait said...

I'm usually not a huge fan of single purpose kitchen tools but that spiral cutter is genius! I might need to invest in one of those for summer veggie "pasta" noodles :)

Dancing Branflake said...

How is it that I want every single thing here? Incredible round up, Diana. one of your very best.

Vintage Market Place said...

I have been hunting for a shirt just as that one!
Perfect breezy for summertime
That camera does look super sleek and fun.
But the best is I adore her pocket squares, I have ordered from her and so super please with mine. They are soooo soft and adorable to tuck away in your pocket or handbag.
Amy

Carlye Ignatenko said...

I LOVE the embroidered top, but because I live in Texas I am afraid people will think I am working at the Mexican restaurants I frequent.... "Excuse me ma'am. Can I have some more guacamole?". I might just have to endure requests for salsa and get one. ;)

jayme said...

those stud earrings are beautiful! i'm going through a big, bulky necklace stage so simple studs are perfect for me!

little t said...

I love the camera - WANT!

Diana Mieczan said...

Cara, we use it on our stove but you can also use it outdoors.

Diana Mieczan said...

I'm great, thanks, Jillian. How are you, sweetie?

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, you are so right, Dominika:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana, they seem totally perfect for every-day, don't they?

Diana Mieczan said...

Kait, It's really brilliant:) A must have.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Tiffany! You're such a sweetheart:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, oh yes...those pocket squares are awesome and Pascale is so talented and has a great eye for cute design.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Carlye :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk