The Hot Tub Picture Show

Thursday, June 13, 2013


Crikey, East London has never looked sassier! How would you fancy an evening of chilling in a hot tub, watching cult classics while having the front row rooftop view to London’s skyline at night? Impressive, isn’t it? Well, if you happen to be in London this month, you should get yourself down to The Summer of Tub where starting from today you can enjoy some of the best British films like Trainspotting, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels or even the awesome Bridget Jones’s Diary, all while chilling in a tub and sipping a frozen margarita. What a life! Would you fancy joining in? (I totally would). xo

P.S: Remember the Parisian Life of Pi screening?
P.P.S: Or this floating cinema in Thailand?

(via My Modern Met. Photos by Todd Pacey, Hot Tub Cinema)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You find the coolest gems! I've never been to London and I am in.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww thanks, Anonymous:) So sweet of you to say that!

Chrissy said...

That is awesome! Never heard of anything like it before, but I'd prefer my hot tub to be a little less crowded...haha!
happy Thursday, sweetness! xxx

Inga HeiĆ°a said...

You are one of my top 5 favorite bloggers :) Love the idea of a hot tub and a movie, brilliant.

Vintage Market Place said...

O man that sounds so cool.

my question is how do the get the water out up there, lol ;)

Amy

Rachel @ Existation said...

Holy effing moly. This is my dream!

LyddieGal said...

yes, yes, and yes. wish i could book a flight right now.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

That's so fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Inga! You're so sweet:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Amy! I have no clue:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Lyddie:)

Carin Robert said...

Perfect idea. I think this is the best way to enjoy in East London.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk